See below for some of the more commonly asked questions. If you need more information please call or email us.
- What kinds of items do we accept?
We accept almost anything and everything! Cars, jewellery, diamonds, gold, silver, TV's and electrical goods.
What is the process of selling to us?
Come into one of our stores with valid photo ID (Drivers License, 18+ Card & Passport) and our staff will evaluate your items.
- What forms of Payment do you accept?
Cash, EFTPOS, American Express, Visa, Mastercard
- What if I have bad credit?
No problem, we are colateral based loaners - we can deal with you.
- How much money can I borrow?
This depends on the goods you are loaning against.
- How does a Pawnshop work?
Pawn brokers lend money on items ranging from jewellery to electronics, the amount you are wanting to loan depends on the value of the item you are wanting to loan against.
- What if I don't want to bid for an item on Trade Me and would like to come into the store and buy it?
If the item has met it's reserve on Trade Me then we cannot sell it in our store but you are most welcome to come in and view the item.
- When I purchase something from an auction can I come into the store to collect it?
Yes just bring Trade Me purchase confirmation into our store.
- How do I know the product I purchase from Trade Me will work once I get home?
Because we test everything in store and offer a one month warranty on most items. If there is no warranty or the item is damaged/faulty it will be stated on the auction.